I tried this super cute DIY two years ago for my sister-in-law’s bridal shower! I think it is a perfect addition to any summer get together or party. If this flows with the theme of your wedding, you can even incorporate it as part of the decor for the dinner/reception! Below you will find a step by step guide on how to create a pineapple vase.
Step by step guide:
1. Cut off the top of the pineapple.
2. Cut around the inside of the pineapple, ensuring that you don’t cut too close to the outer skin, especially at the bottom.
3. Next, you need to remove the inside of the pineapple. I cut the inside into four different sections which makes the job a little easier. Then I use a spoon to scoop everything out!
4. You can either purchase flowers for the vase or you can pick some from your own garden like I did!
5. Arrange the flowers to your liking then stick them into the bottom of the pineapple. This is why it’s important that you don’t cut too close to the outer skin at the bottom of the pineapple.